Welcome to the EMBRACE plan's home page!
EMBRACE (Expanding Medical and Behavioral Resources with Access to Care for Everyone) is the only healthcare reform proposal that offers free basic universal coverage and a 21st century, science based, infrastructure. It was conceived by non-partisan healthcare professionals, not lawmakers or special interest lobbyists. The plan would create an infrastructure designed to use modern innovations and technology to achieve an effective and efficient, truly universal, evidence-based healthcare system.
Watch the introductory video below or order the book on Amazon
1) EMBRACE is a “Unified” healthcare system. It consolidates all the different types of health insurances, and healthcare agencies under one independent body, run by healthcare professionals (not Congress and/or insurance companies).
2) EMBRACE provides for true free universal healthcare coverage (from cradle to grave) for basic healthcare needs; with an inexpensive and easily understandable process for upgrading coverage.
3) EMBRACE provides universal access to all healthcare providers (doctors, therapists, hospitals, clinics, etc.). No more ‘narrow provider networks’ by insurance companies that limit access and increase out of pocket expenses (for services outside the network).
4) EMBRACE reduces or eliminates current bureaucratic processes like co-pays, deductibles and pre-certifications for basic healthcare services for both patients and providers.
5) EMBRACE eliminates requirement for businesses to provide health insurance.
|Unified Coverage||No Individual Mandate||Easy Budget Process|
|Universal Access||No Business Mandate||Control of Budget|
|Affordability||More Consumer Responsibility ||Health Consumer Satisfaction |
|Regulation of Private Insurance||Elimination of Medicare and Medicare||Solve Medicare ‘Deadline’|
|Elimination of HHS |