EMBRACE (Expanding Medical and Behavioral Resources with Access to Care for Everyone) is the only healthcare reform proposal that offers free basic universal coverage and a 21st century, science based, infrastructure. It was conceived by non-partisan healthcare professionals, not lawmakers or special interest lobbyists. The plan would create an infrastructure designed to use modern innovations and technology to achieve an effective and efficient, truly universal, evidence-based healthcare system.
Watch the introductory video below or order the book on Amazon
1) EMBRACE is a “Unified” healthcare system. It consolidates all the different types of health insurances, and healthcare agencies under one independent body, run by healthcare professionals (not Congress and/or insurance companies).
2) EMBRACE provides for true free universal healthcare coverage (from cradle to grave) for basic healthcare needs; with an inexpensive and easily understandable process for upgrading coverage.
3) EMBRACE provides universal access to all healthcare providers (doctors, therapists, hospitals, clinics, etc.). No more ‘narrow provider networks’ by insurance companies that limit access and increase out of pocket expenses (for services outside the network).
4) EMBRACE reduces or eliminates current bureaucratic processes like co-pays, deductibles and pre-certifications for basic healthcare services for both patients and providers.
5) EMBRACE eliminates requirement for businesses to provide health insurance.
Highlights for Republicans: Elimination of all the Federal healthcare agencies like HHS (including Medicare and Medicaid), the VA healthcare administration, NIH and even part or all of the FDA. Also a more consolidated and controlled healthcare budget (that Congress will still control); and it would eliminate all mandates for health insurance- both for individuals and for businesses (two things that are in the ACA that Republicans hate).
Highlights for Democrats: Guaranteed universal coverage, universal portability and expanded access to healthcare services.
Welcome to the EMBRACE plan's home page!